๐ง๐ฐ๐️ Lipstick, Laughter & Live Microphones... International Podcast Day — September 30 ๐️
Well now... apparently September 30th is International Podcast Day. Just when I think we've officially created a holiday for everything, another one pops up!
But truth be told, I'm not mad about this one.
I love podcasts. You could probably call me a full-blown podcast junkie. Whether I'm driving down the road, folding laundry, working on a project, or trying to convince myself that cleaning is fun, chances are there's a podcast playing somewhere nearby.
This year, I even started one of my own — The Halo Hotline Podcast. It's a children's podcast designed to encourage, inspire, and sprinkle a little kindness into the world. There aren't a ton of episodes yet, but the future looks bright. So bright, in fact, I may need to wear shades. ๐
One of the things I love most about podcasts is the variety. I regularly listen to around 10 to 12 different shows, each bringing its own perspective, expertise, and personality to the conversation. We live in a time when knowledge isn't limited to a handful of television networks or newspapers deciding what stories deserve our attention.
Instead, we can explore ideas for ourselves.
Podcasts have become a giant scavenger hunt of knowledge, stories, opinions, and experiences. Some make us laugh. Some teach us something new. Some challenge us to think differently. And some simply keep us company on a long drive home.
Whether you're listening to true crime, history, business, faith, comedy, self-improvement, storytelling, or a couple of angels answering questions on The Halo Hotline Podcast, there's probably a podcast out there with your name on it.
So today, celebrate International Podcast Day by trying a new show, learning something unexpected, or finally starting that podcast you've been talking about for years.
Happy listening, y'all! ๐ง✨
๐✨Until next time... keep loving & living your best life!
๐ฆWishing you Love, Light & Sparkles!
๐ธ Carrie ๐️๐
carrieannmoore.com
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment